Sunday, November 11, 2007

Amazing Animals


Let's see what can I get today



Oh God! The fish enough to feed my 10 babies :)


Today is my lucky day! 2 fish in one catch!



Mmmm....... Milk, Yummy!!!!



Wood?


Worm cleaner?




Does cat care about flower?




Move to Right! Right! ...... Yes, catch the worm!


It's mine! No It's mine! I found it first!


Sleeping Long Leg Dog


Help! Somebody please help me! I am going to fall down!


No Dog? Who put this in my house?



Hello.....


Hey! Pussy Cat! This is not your's cloth!


Final dance with the bird


Hey! Hey! Can I join the team?


Twins head?


Pity Deer



Aren't you suppose to stay in Zoo?


Wrong mother?


I am not afraid with your big size!

No comments:

 
All the photo/Video posted here are getting from email. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email and I will remove the offending information as soon as possible.