Sunday, November 4, 2007

POLAR BEAR CUB in Berlin Zoo ~~ super cute!!!! -----Part 1


Baby Polar Bear looking at himself mirror water- Oh, I got friend down the water!



Yeah! Run!Run!Run!



Oh! I miss my Mum and Daddy!


Give me!Give me! Is mine!


Wukukuk.... Why throw me into the water!


Please! I want to follow you!


Hello Everybody!


I am free! Yeah! I am free!


Is time to sleep!


Hey! Look! Am I look like a Dog?


Is Football time!


Let's see what is the lunch for today?


Don't laugh at me! I am new born baby, trying my first time learn how to stand up!


Yes! Finally I did it! I manage to stand up like a bear!


How to play this circle thing?


I am on my personal training! I want to climb across this big wood!


Come on Baby! I can do it! I am a bear! I should know how to swim!


Hi! This is my new home!


But some time I feel it's too small for me :(


End for part 1, will upload more in part two. I am going to have my lunch first.....

No comments:

 
All the photo/Video posted here are getting from email. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email and I will remove the offending information as soon as possible.