Sunday, November 4, 2007

POLAR BEAR CUB in Berlin Zoo ~~ super cute!!!! -----Part 2




Hi, just back from my lunch. Now I will continue to post the polar bear photo.



Let's come out, have a walk!


Honey I love U!


What are you guys doing? I am not ready yet! Please wait a second, let me stand a good pose before you guys take my photo!



Toys for sell


I am a dirty bear!


Innocent Girl


I am a Spoiled Baby


Hmmmm......


Wow!Wow!Wow!.........


Continuous shuttle photo


Give me! I want that! Give it to me!


Hey! What are you doing? Please don't take off my pant! I am still virgin!



Camera man! Have you snap the photo! I cannot smile any more! He is going to bite my nose!


Bull Fighting!


Say Goodbye to our visitor


Take a shower and prepare for the next holiday





No comments:

 
All the photo/Video posted here are getting from email. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email and I will remove the offending information as soon as possible.