Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Super Cute and Funny Picture

All this is the super cute photo I want to share with you all



Yummy, this drink taste so good


baby fighting


I will follow you


Hand's up! Don't move!


Every Woman in the world have the same wish


This guy is damn rich!


Waiting for honey to come back


Please brush your teeth


It's too big for us, how to bite?


World's most powerful detergent


Sleeping toes?


Oh GOD! Too smelly! Even can shoot down a bird!


Dog: "Will your parent mind I am a dog?"
Cat:"Don't worry, I will follow you no matter where you go. I have decided to leave my family."


Nowadays, not easy to get a job!



Stop fried my egg!


The different between Highest level and lower level. Now you know why people keep on trying to hike as high position as possible?


Is cat or rabbit? OMG! The world's has changed!


Reading newspaper in the toilet.


Sleeping baby


Today is my worst day!!!


Exam paper? This guy must be mushimaru fans


This is how titanic tragedy happen


Extremely not happy! Why my master do this to me?


We fully support you!!!



For those husband who come back lately!!!


Smile!!!!


Terrorist attack


Baby cown boy


Tenor



Business man always know how to earn money

No comments:

 
All the photo/Video posted here are getting from email. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email and I will remove the offending information as soon as possible.